Monday, August 24, 2009

Place Cubefield In School

Less than 7

No grades are not that we are here at the hill, maybe!

Between 7 days you start to work this morning I went to buy new strips since those that were destroyed last year.

Here they are Belline true?

T_370x260_738d4c847fa54aff8c9ba6d8f03929ea

yellow because I have taken the dwarves really like this color.

Tomorrow instead go to Bologna to Decathlon to buy the usual stock:

  • 3 pairs of pants blacks
  • 3 t-shirt t-shirts
  • 5 cotton long sleeve
  • 4 pairs of socks

I have to start the year with everything you need and if I can this year I also want to buy the apron.

are highly charged, I have lots of ideas for activities and can not wait to implement them.

year follow many refresher courses, but what I look forward to is this

http://www.mipaonline.com/corsi_massaggio_bambino.asp

I'll do it in london last weekend of November, I hope to learn many useful things.

For the moment everything is I'm going to cook dinner for my tommy I've already prepared in advance with a recipe here:

http://www.ilpranzodibabette.com/index.php/2008/01/14/vellutata- di-pepper-tomato-and-feta /

ciau

0 comments:

Post a Comment