Thursday, August 6, 2009

#5.5.0 Smtp;554 Sorry

What complicated life

Daily I hear some people say
"How complicated life!"
Codest The reasons for which words are spoken, however, are futile and, often, stupid.
There meters trial in men who, almost in the majority, do not ever raise our eyes to the stars and feel that sense of immense submission to what is out there.
society in which we are living, especially to us guys to look a certain way, to introduce us to what we are not, leaving the brands that we carry on doing our presentations, reduce them to slaves of the market and who commands it.
Italy, as European Union country and one of the industrialized and developed countries in the world, certainly could not miss this macabre parade of "I am what I wear, I am the work I do, I am what I have, I have many money I have."
The world is walking in this line for years now and we, future generations, we can not help but get in line and walk towards an uncertain future and little, if at all, negative.
Deficiencies that today feel, comes not from material things that we did not, but from contact with nature, especially for us in the West, has become something luxurious, a pleasure that few people can afford to try, not being overwhelmed with work as we all are.
So what do we do?
we raise our eyes to the stars, a reflection of life in distant worlds in both time and space and pray.
Which God?
does not matter, just simply begin again to feel that sense of communion with nature, which we lost for generations ...
I suggest a video to let you know what I'm talking about:


ow And I conclude with these words:
"Life is a gift only if it is experienced, otherwise can also get to harm other people. "

Domenico Presutto

0 comments:

Post a Comment