Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Pokemon Shiney Silver

Skylines - My first photo shoot

E 'for some time now that I am delighting in taking pictures at sunset and other landscapes with my camera (compact) and I must say that I'm so passionate and soon I will buy a better camera in order to further improve the quality and professionalism images derived from my shots.
Monday, April 5 I spent a wonderful day in Caserta, where I saw breathtaking landscapes with therefore I could not help but to shoot and shoot until the entire pack of batteries is sold out ...
Well, I think we should now only show my work, stating that these works have my Creative Commons license, I salute you and wish you a good day.

Artistic Clouds




Green Trees




Long View




Memory




No Color




Reflex




Romantic




Sacre Candles




Skyline




Wildsky




Yellow Sunset

0 comments:

Post a Comment