Sunday, April 11, 2010

Homemade Small Motorboat

Photo Shoot Mystic ray. "

say that now I'm really into ...
Taking pictures is a passion that I had always hoped to express, but fact of life, I never managed to do so.
is my other shots, I gathered in a report entitled: Mystic ray , as the name I gave to the first picture you will find.
Although these images are protected by Creative Commons, and those who were to use should always cite the source, that what I am the author.
Violators will be punished according to Italian law relating to copyright.
To see more photos just click on it.

Photo Shoot Mystic ray. "






Mystic ray






Walking






Grey line






Reflex in the window







Past and tecnologies






Clouds and sky






Prayer







Lookin' back







Washy






Down



Creative Commons License
Mystic ray by Domenico Presutto is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution -Share Alike 2.5 Italy License .


Domenico Presutto

0 comments:

Post a Comment