Sunday, October 18, 2009

Reasons For Bloody Mucous In Period

Domenico Presutto

days ago, out of sheer curiosity, I did a Google search ...
What I tried? And myself, with much astonishment, I noticed that writing my name, it was already suggested from the largest search engine!
Look ...


On this blog I have dealt so far only about politics, various topics, without ever talking and deepen my real passions, my interests, what I love most in life ever!
Today, gear shift, but rather add another ... I will continue to always treat the same topics, but adds others, write in my slow ascent toward the upper floors because, according to my point view, we are all born there, to the best of our potential, where luck, skill, chaos and fate meet!
Our task is to climb from the abyss that we have achieved with our children!
Every single morning when you wake up from tomorrow onwards, evidence a porti questa domanda:

"E' questa la vita che voglio, è questo il massimo che posso ottenere da me stesso?"

La risposta sarà sempre negativa e ciò ti renderà più forte, ma solo per qualche minuto, poi ricomincerai a comportati come al solito; esprimendo solo in minima parte le tue effettive capacità...
Io sto tentando di risalire questo oscuro colle...e, grazie al Web, passo dopo passo, fatica dopo fatica, sto ottenendo risultati incoraggianti, ma non definitivi.
Ed è per questo che continuerò senza mai fermarmi, senza mai pensare che quello sia il mio ultimo giorno, ma capendo che il domani deriva sì dal presente, ma viene concepito ed immaginato della nostra mente e, allora, che possa io immaginare quante più strade possibili, così, quando se ne presenteranno in tante, io saprò quale sarà quella giusta!

Le community più famose sono sempre le stesse: Facebook, MySpace e Youtube...
Eccovi allora i link per trovarmi su tutte e tre:

Facebook: Become my fan on Facebook, click here!

MySpace: to visit my MySpace profile, click here!

Youtube: To visit my Youtube channel, clicca qui!


Su ogni community troverete link che vi reindirizzeranno alle altre...
Il web è vasto, ma spero che il mio tentativo di conquistare una piccola parte di esso, sia iniziato nel migliore dei modi!
Nel frattempo, visto che ultimamente i video che ho caricato sia su Youtube, sia su Facebook, stanno riscuotendo un buon successo, ve li propongo!

1) The error

Click here to watch it on Youtube.

Click here to watch it on Facebook.

2) Adjust

Click here to watch it on Youtube.

Click here to watch it on Facebook.

3) I have, and you?

Click here to watch it on Youtube.

Click here to watch it on Facebook.

4) Fear

Click here to watch it on Youtube.

Click here to watch it on Facebook.

Let me know what you think ...
Di cosa? Di tutto...

Domenico Presutto


0 comments:

Post a Comment