Thursday, October 29, 2009

Cough Causes More Condition_symptoms

Anonymous Shapes - Origins of the next myth

Music is not what we hear with our ears. The music is soul, passion, emotions, fears and joys ...
Every time I turn on my mp3 player, watch the sky for a moment, then I put the headphones in my ears, I choose the most suitable song I was emotional and childbirth begins to run in my imagination, I stranger to this world, very often, not I feel mine.
living today has become too difficult, then why take refuge in a fictional world, but still better than that this is wrong? I do not think it is, I do not imagine a better world, where there are rapists, where organized crime does not exist and where the human mind is better than it really is, can adversely affect this already ordered society. But if I am the dreamer, and dream through a song, the person or persons who composed this song, they must be angels? How do you define a person who creates something from nothing?
artist, perhaps? I believe, though maybe I go a bit 'over the objective opinion of the thing, that if an emotion is born with something created by another person, we must be forever grateful.
I, long ago, I met on MySpace an emerging group of Palermo ... their music is light and pleasant, easily remains in mind and let that desire to hear it, almost like a vice.
Band members are:

Joseph Ciglietti: Vocals, guitar and bass

Marco Lo Franco: Drums and synth

Tagliareni Alberto: Bass and guitar

Gabriele Tagliareni: Guitar and synth


on 19/04/2009 have finished mixing by Peter alias DIALTONE RECORDING right to complete the last imperfections. In late April the paperwork to declare the copyright SIAE end and the band released their first song on the EP contained Mind the gap, Snog girl on their MySpace profile .
The had success on the world's largest community for emerging artists is not slow in coming. After a few weeks after the first publication of their work, they decide to publish, also on MySpace, the second of three songs on their EP, Suspended and then get noticed by everyone, including myself, becomes a breeze.
The song is one of the nicest I've ever heard ... call it a heart-wrenching ballad metrically by the intelligent and well built, with regard to the vocals of the song, however, with regard to the party music of the song, there is no more appropriate word I can use that to define "God."
guitar, bass and synth, and are accompanied by a rhythmic drum beat and not assume that attracts attention to itself.
the summer of 2009, attend a tour that sees them engaged in some stages where Sicilian collect an increasing success.
Their number increases more and more fans on Facebook. The boys know how to get noticed on the web and their journey continues with ever increasing public approval of MySpace and Facebook.
Beginning fall 2009, finally released their third and final piece on MySpace, showing finally complete their first work.
Their music was sent to Manchester, they played live in many places in Sicily and radio programs Thick as Rock Revolution , but the guys are fully aware of how the street who wanted to take both long and winding.
of shortcuts do not exist, but in the end who wins it the hard ...
E 'Anonymous Shapes can find here:

MySpace: click here!

Youtube: click here!

Facebook: click here!


Purevolume: click here!


If you want to listen "Suspended, in my opinion the best song of Mind the gap, click here!
My opinion was, although it is difficult to admit, purely objective ... I really appreciate the work of these guys, and seeing that they are not the only one, but just a drop of a vast ocean, I took your attention on them.

Domenico Presutto




0 comments:

Post a Comment